MOMS virtual event: Prescribing in pregnancy
Monday 11 October 2021 13:00 – 17:00 BST
This is the first in series of events planned to discuss topics in more depth than can be done in a single webinar!
An afternoon of experts discussing the important issues about prescribing in pregnancy.
- Principles of prescribing
- Specific UK updates
- Pharmacovigilance when prescribing in pregnancy
- Anti-arrhythmic medications
- Biologics and other medications for rheumatological conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Prescribing in breastfeeding
This event will be available to all registered, and long term to members of the society, but will not be free to access without registration.These webinars are provided by the Macdonald Obstetric Medicine Society, check out the website at www.obstetricmedic.org.uk for information about the society, how to join, and also information about future educational events including webinars.
- MOMS members: free to attend (but still requires registration)
- Consultants (non-members): £30
- Trainees and Allied Health Professionals (non-members): £15
Click here to register for this event.